Thursday, February 23, 2017

10 Questions: Vegan Rockstar with Christopher-Sebastian McJetters

 

I kind of have a love-hate relationship with Christopher-Sebastian McJetters. On the one hand, anyone who knows him through social media knows how thoughtful, engaging, witty, unique and just generally fiercely honest he is. On the other hand, Christopher-Sebastian could post, “Hey, all, I’m going to get an iced tea,” except it’ll be worded much more amusingly and unforgettably than that, he’ll manage to expose some greater truth about the world in his stated desire to get an iced tea and it’ll end up with 15,692 likes, 3,455 comments, 7,211 shares as well as a fair share of haters whom he will dispatch ever so expertly and efficiently. He’s a damn ninja. Oh, yeah. A week later, the thread will still be active. Sometimes I will be on my Facebook feed and a thread of his from a month before will show up, people still commenting. This guy moves people. His seemingly boundless charisma and intelligence kind of makes me hate him because I’m petty and my envy can make me ugly but 99% of me adores Christopher-Sebastian. That remaining 1% can take a seat.

To me, Christopher-Sebastian is part verbal surgeon, part provocateur and the elegance of his dexterity leaves me in awe; he is also an entirely modern creation, a man who uses his fabulous brain, incredible communication skills and big ol’ heart on social platforms to help shift the world in a more just, compassionate, intersectional direction. He’s just the best. Seriously. You could support his tireless outreach efforts here and check out one of his filmed talks here. Swoon. I am honored to feature Christopher-Sebastian McJetters as this week’s Vegan Rockstar.


1. First of all, we’d love to hear your “vegan evolution” story. How did you start out? Did you have any early influences or experiences as a young person that in retrospect helped to pave your path?



I think all of us probably have some youthful experience that shaped our worldview and made us more receptive to a message of veganism in our youth. Whether it was the talking animals in Disney movies or even our animal companions who became family members or best friends.



Of course, the moment that flipped me was reading Skinny Bitch in 2004. I used to be embarrassed to admit to people that that book was my entry point into veganism because it’s obviously so fraught with some extremely damaging messaging. But Dr. Breeze Harper taught me how unproductive it can be to criticize anyone’s initial access, and I later talked to Carol Adams about it who told me, “But look at how far you’ve come now. We all have to start somewhere.” And this really informs my activism today.



For the most part, I try to meet people where they are with loving engagement and provide them with the kind of online content they need in order to make better decisions about justice for all species communities.



The problem is that a lot of people confuse love with a desire to stay comfortable. I don’t have sacrifice my emotional well being to center your feelings. And more importantly, I won’t. But hey—a little from Column A, a little from Column B right?



2. Imagine that you are pre-vegan again: how could someone have talked to you and what could they have said or shown you that could have been the most effective way to have a positive influence on you moving toward veganism?



pattrice jones does a remarkable job of talking to people about the commonalities of oppression. As a person heavily invested in black liberation, being taught why animal liberation should be a part of my framework would have changed my perspective immediately. I WISH someone had a conversation with me about how our shared experiences make us collectively vulnerable to violence from the state.



This is why it’s imperative to show people that oppression does not exist in isolation. We’re all in this together. And trying to undo oppression against ourselves while consciously committing acts of oppression against others undermines our work. So practicing solidarity with the species communities is of paramount importance.



3. What have you found to be the most effective way to communicate your message as a vegan? For example, humor, passion, images, etc.?



It might sound like a cop-out to say, but I find a mixed approach to be best. You have to know your audience. Humor often opens the door for some people to drop their guard. But passion reveals an authenticity that can inspire others still. Images have their place too. But overall, I think we use them poorly. And when I say this, I’m talking more specifically about graphic images over social media (where most of us create, distribute, and consume them). Sometimes our over-reliance on them is not rooted in education, but rather retribution. I could talk all day about the effectiveness of it and the outcomes. But suffice it to say, I use graphic images very judiciously. I don’t want to fight physical violence with emotional violence if I can help it. And I certainly don’t want to re-traumatize activists who are already vulnerable to burn out. On the plus side, I see some stunningly great images and memes that make profound statements which don’t include violence at all. I feel like those have a lasting impact.

4. What do you think are the biggest strengths of the vegan movement?



Inclusion and diversity.



5. What do you think are our biggest hindrances to getting the word out effectively?



A dogmatic resistance to inclusion and diversity and an unsophisticated understanding of systemic oppression. I’m quite frankly frightened by the number of vegans who don’t understand speciesism, how it operates, and the importance of proper allyship. They remind me of white people who wanted to free slaves but don’t think slaves were themselves people, ones who deserve rights and privileges. And indeed it’s not surprising. Since white supremacy is the dominant voice in animal liberation, we reproduce white supremacist outcomes.



6. All of us need a “why vegan” elevator pitch. We’d love to hear yours.



In the not too distant past, we understood human as a biological classification. We were one species out of many. But somewhere along the line we adopted human as a political identity, an identity meant to separate us from—and elevate us above—the rest of the animals we share this planet with. When we get ourselves back to a place in which we understand that species is an arbitrary rubric to measure one’s personhood, that other animals share things like language, culture, society, and emotional experiences, it’s going to be a helluva lot harder to justify our enslavement of them. What we do to animals is an extension of what we do to other humans. This includes colonizing their lands, wrongfully incarcerating them, stealing their reproductive autonomy, commodifying them and killing them. Animal exploitation is the bedrock of imperialist white supremacist capitalist cis-heteropatriarchy. You want to abolish oppression, you gotta include other species. Sorry, not sorry.



7. Who are the people and what are the books, films, websites and organizations that have had the greatest influence on your veganism and your continuing evolution?



Oh boy. This is the space for the big Oscar speech shout out? Okay, let’s do this. It’s always my favorite part. Aph Ko, lauren Ornelas, Brenda Sanders, Pax Ahimsa Gethen, and Breeze Harper are not only brilliant activists, but they’re dear friends. They don’t just do good work. They make me feel safe. And to be able to do that from thousands of miles away is nothing short of miraculous. I can never say enough about Food Empowerment Project and A Well-Fed World. And some people might think I never shut up about them! But they both do a remarkable job of being radically inclusive and highlighting shared oppression in a responsible way. Anything that pattrice has written. Literally anything. Vegan Publishers has become an incredible powerhouse of vegan and animal rights literature in record time. And Peace Advocacy Network does incredible work teaching communities about veganism and rolling out pledge programs in cities all over the United States.



Books are interesting because a lot of my animal theory is informed by authors who are not specifically vegan. Of course The Sexual Politics of Meat has had a great influence on me. But I rely heavily on critical race theory to understand how our attitudes toward animals have been shaped by centuries of imperialism and colonization. I also think food scholarship provides a wealth of information to study, the history of social movements, and political science.  



I also like hanging out in online spaces where conversation can occur. Facebook groups like the Sistah Vegan Project or Animal Rights Zone (which is also a podcast hosted by Carolyn Bailey) are healthy places where people regardless of their involvement in the movement can participate and share resources.



8. Burn-out is so common among vegans: what do you do to unwind, recharge and inspire yourself?



I’m as horrible about self care as the next person. I’d like to say that I do walking, yoga, meditation or any of those other mindful exercises that people are supposed to say. But really, I’m a piece a shit who lays on the couch eating junk food and watching horror movies. I’ve got an unhealthy obsession with fictional violence and bloodshed. I don’t even want to interrogate where that comes from. Of course, anyone who has known me for any length of time will tell you I also enjoy being petty.



9. What is the issue nearest and dearest to your heart that you would like others to know more about?



Animal liberation, black liberation, and queer liberation are the wheelhouses I primarily operate in. And they’re huge umbrellas that encompass climate justice, reproductive justice, and resource consumption. But there’s so much tyranny in the world that it’s hard not to be touched by a number of issues. When I’m not focused on those things, I’m deeply troubled by the under-representation of indigenous humans.



10. Please finish this sentence: “To me, being vegan is...”



…one of the most extraordinary acts of political resistance we can undertake.




21 comments:

Rebecca August said...

Love him. And you.

James DeAlto said...

Wow, love this, Marla and Sebastian! Not sure if I love your intro or the actual interview more. Fantastic. Both of you are incredibly gifted writers and tremendous assets to movements for social justice. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow! ...As a Vegan White Girl....I never realised the link between Colonialism, The Slave Trade and Animal Abuse. Shocking and so very true! Although Speciesism was always very obvious to me, as I always knew we were all- Black, White, Asian, Bird, Horse, Rat, etc- Brothers and Sisters! Amen, Awoman, to all of this!

Sue Brickman said...

Two powerful advocates for Veganism. I've had the privilege of watching Sebastian work (PAN speeches), and would like to say that it's the passion, more than anything else, that brings his audience to the cause. Humor makes them comfy, then passion wipes up the floor with them. Theres nothing to do but be vegan after being in Sebastian's presence. Sue B.

Rebecca said...

So awesome. Hope everyone reads this and connects. Thank you, both.

Sandra Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mychael said...

Wow! What an incredible interview. I'll be going over and over this one, picking out and staring at gems for a while. Thank you, Sebastian, and thank you, Marla. You're both real inspiring to me.

Junia Noel said...

My ex and I were together for 5 years. We lived together and were engaged. We went on a trip with friends and his family and had a nasty fight and broke up. We both moved out of our home and with our parents. We decided to go no contact for a month and 2 weeks in he started dating a girl and took her on a trip to California ( where we’ve gone the last 2 years on my bday) on my birthday weekend! After battling it out thru emails and a few meetings we finally came to see each other all of last week, i love him so much and i was so desperate to have him back coz i new that girl was not the right person for him so i have to save my relationship and reunite with me ex again so i try all i could to bring him back but all to avail i have be in contact with so many spell caster who only too my money and still nothing good work out of it, i ws so confuse and devastated one day trying to search on facebook, i come across a wonderful testimony of a lady on how a spell caster who she contacted also for love spell help her and bring her husband back to her with-in less day 2 days after the spell i was so fill with joy coz this lady meant my day and i regain my hope back so i directly and desperately email http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ coz i love my ex so much and i want him back all to my self so with-in 5 min, Dr happy email me back with hope and told me that i have found solution in him that i should worried no more so i did all he ask of me and he gave me assured and guarantee that my ex will come back so i believed and was so gifted all to my surprise after the spell my ex call, come to my working beg and apology for his mistake,and he said sorry for the nasty break up that he was inconsiderate of my feelings nt in tend to hurt me. i can testify with the power love spell of Dr happy me and my ex are happily married now thank you Dr happy i will for ever be grateful to you and keep sharing your testimony if you need help or love spell fine it difficult to get back with your ex, email happylovespell2@gmail.com or call his mobile number on +2348133873774

Cora L. Sanchez said...

Good day,,,,
Read my testimony!!! Getting ex back after a breakup. Am Cora L. Sanchez 30 from UK, my boyfriend of a 2year just broke up with me and am 28 weeks pregnant. I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot. After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 22 hours later, my boyfriend came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my boyfriend are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ahmed. as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/Whats-app: +2348160153829 save your crumbling home and change of grades its 100% safe. I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.

Sheelah Ryan said...

Hello Every Out Here
I'm FROM CANADA. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn’t even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. i confronted him he beat me up and send me out of the house i went to my parents house and stayd with them for 2 MONTHS without hearing from my husband I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ogbefi can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 2 days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ogbefi. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you.Email him at: solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com. I know fully well that he is going to see you through,cause he saw me through when i was so in desperate need of him.a trial would convince you to tell your neighbours or friends that a TRUST WORTHY SPELL CASTER Dr Ogbefi, AND HE IS TRUTHFUL AND TRUST WORTHY.YOU CAN GET TO REACH HIM THROUGH HIS PERSONAL MAIL BELOW EMAIL;solutionoflovespelltemple@hotmail.com i have done my part like i promised his Dr Ogbefi i will do,all things are working in place for me i thank Dr Ogbefi for his good works And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr Ogbefi

Jessica Wanda said...

Hey guys, Get your ex back fast with the help of a real and genuine spell caster called Dr.Unity.
I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored and my husband is back after a breakup, After 2 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .
Jessica, 26 years, Texas, USA.

David L. Ollis said...

Hi, My wife and I have been married for 15 years. For over five years I have been dealing with jealousy issues because of flirting and her having emotional type affairs with other men. I felt like my masculinity was in question and if I said the way she was acting bothered me, it seemed to make matters worse or I was accused of being controling. During this period I did state I wanted a divorce if the behavior was not going to end: texting men a night, leaving for the weekend without letting me know where she was going or not responding to messages. We do have a son and basically it's been him and I for the last year on the weekends. She disconnected completely from being a good wife and mother. In April she said she wanted a separation and I said no we need to get into marriage counseling. We did try that, but she was not very responsive and didn't give any effort. Afterward she was adamant about separation and divorce. I continued to say no and that we needed to save our family. She presented a separation agreement and I had to hire a lawyer. Because of the above behavior my lawyer suggested a private investigator. The investigator discovered my wife was having an affair with a close friend of the family who also is married with children. We know the extended families. I feel like I should tell this man's wife about what happened. This adultery has devastated me emotionally, I feel betrayed and I'm physically drained. I know my wife is passionate in terms of her sexuality, and I can't get the thought of them out of my head. It makes me question my own manhood, and I feel very inferior or that he must be a better lover or what ever. The problem is my wife pursued him. She would go to him and she lured him into this adultery. I felt this was coming for some time and could not stop it. She was not only lying to me but also to our son about what she was doing and where she was going. My family is important, my son loves her and as crazy as it sounds so do I. Can you respond with a course of action on how to proceed? I was still have a very huge place in my heart for her. so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my wife came to me and apologized for the wrongs she did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I, my son and my wife are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ahmed. as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call/Whats-app: +2348160153829 save your crumbling home and change of grades its 100% safe. I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.

Anass Paris said...

I'm so excited. I cant believe it! Dr.BEN your love spell casting really worked! My ex-husband is back after he left me and the kids, he sent me an SMS last night, wanting us to get back together again...and here we are! Yes, I’m extremely happy that we are living together again.
My name is Anass Paris from England, My husband and I have been married for about 6yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested Dr.BEN can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again. Dr.BEN is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: benherbaltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +1(310)-220-0075. His website: http://benherbaltemple.webs.com .







I'm so excited. I cant believe it! Dr.BEN your love spell casting really worked! My ex-husband is back after he left me and the kids, he sent me an SMS last night, wanting us to get back together again...and here we are! Yes, I’m extremely happy that we are living together again.
My name is Anass Paris from England, My husband and I have been married for about 6yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested Dr.BEN can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again. Dr.BEN is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: benherbaltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +1(310)-220-0075. His website: http://benherbaltemple.webs.com .

Dorothy Saltzman said...

I'm Dorothy Saltzman, From Texas, USA. but curently Reside in Germany. It's no longer Rumors that the Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome ALS And Herpes Virus is increasing Day by Day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of saying it because of the stigma that comes along with it. I 'm bold enough among many others to state that there is now a Potent Cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with ALS virus 3months Ago, After a Herbal Medical Check-Up. My Doctor EHI, told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my World has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the Announcement of my Medical Practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my Medications (as there was no Medically known Cure to Herpes). I went from Churches to Churches but soon found that my Case needed urgent Attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my Predicament, I sought for solutions from the Voodoo World. I went online and searched for every Powerful Trad-medical Practitioner that I could Severe, cos I heard that the African Voodoo Priests had a cure to the Herpes Syndrome. It was after a little time searching the Web that I came across one Dr EHI (A Powerful African Voodoo Priest), Who offered to help me at a Monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my Final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan Fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his Instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my Amazement, the Results showed that " I am NEGATIVE". You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Voodoo Priest via this e-mail:(drehicurehome123@gmail.com) or call and whats-app him on +2349030589283 He will help you and his Herbal Medication is Sure. He has the Cure on all this Disease/Virus as He told me and it listed. GENITAL WARTS/ PREGNANCY. EPILEPSY. GENPILENCIN, HIV/AIDS, MADNESS, WEAK ERECTION, WATERY SPERM, TUBERCULOUSES, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, PREGNANCY, DIABETICS, STROKE, EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5, HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS, HERPES, SYPHILIS, BREAST CANCER, HEPATITIS A B and C, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, AND BODY BOILS, BODY ODDUR, AND BODY DISEASES , THANK TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME OF READING MY TESTIMONY AND MOST ESPECIALLY YOU Dr EHI. I PRAY TO GOD TO NEVER LET ME AND MY FAMILY FORGET YOU IN OUR LIFE

Why go the Expensive Treatment? when Dr. EHI is there to help you get rid of that
Incurable Disease with his Herbs and Healing Oil. I contracted Genital Herpes 2 years ago, I saw this Awesome Testimonies you can view on google during my research for Herpes Cure from an article made by Alexander Millin and Lancelot Morgan, How they but got Cured from HIV/HERPES VIRUS Respectively. They also dropped the Contact Address of this Great Man: drehicurehome123@gmail.com Advising that if anyone need help to Cure any Incurable Disease or Viral Infection that he should Contact This Great Man. I contacted him, thank God I did. I'm still in shock that the Herbal Treatment he sent to me actually Works. It seems so simple, and in a lots of ways I guess its simple. But the important thing is that I have been 100% herpes free for full two years now and it's all thanks to you Dr. Ehi You'hv given me my life back, I'll forever remain Grateful,. you can email me for assistant on: drehicurehome123@gmail.com. Please Once you are cured let others know about it no need hiding it. Together We fight to become healthy.
Dr. EHI Root/Herbs and Healing-Oil has been used to cured Home and Abroad
REVELATION22.2
GENESIS1:29

GOYAL ABHISHEK said...

Hi My name is "Goyal Abhishek" I was married for 9years with Keshika and we had a kid together. Things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me. She moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when my friend introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who has helped him and his wife solve their infertility problem... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers for me... Within 2 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. what a wonderful miracle Dr. Ken did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... I strongly believe someone out there need's his help (supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com)so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it. call him +2348074433380 His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com MY BLOG IS: http://goyalabhishek585.skyrock.com




Hi My name is "Goyal Abhishek" I was married for 9years with Keshika and we had a kid together. Things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me. She moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when my friend introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who has helped him and his wife solve their infertility problem... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers for me... Within 2 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. what a wonderful miracle Dr. Ken did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... I strongly believe someone out there need's his help (supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com)so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it. call him +2348074433380 His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com MY BLOG IS: http://goyalabhishek585.skyrock.com

Sandra Dixon said...

My name is sandra, i live and work in Oxfordshire, UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr.frankely of Ultimate spell cast which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, you can contact him on (drfrankely@gmail.com or drfrankely@yahoo.com) or call him +13473807899.you can also view his web site: http://drfrankely4.wixsite.com/mysite ....he is the best caster that can help you with your problems. He can also cure many disease like HIV,, DIABETIES,,CANCER,,DIARIA,, IF YOU NEED A BABY IN YOUR FAMILY AND IF YOU NEED YOUR EX LOVER LIKE YOUR EX WIFE,,GIRL FRIEND,,EX HUSBAND,,EX BOY FRIEND..

Sandra Dixon said...

My name is sandra, i live and work in Oxfordshire, UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr.frankely of Ultimate spell cast which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, you can contact him on (drfrankely@gmail.com or drfrankely@yahoo.com) or call him +13473807899.you can also view his web site: http://drfrankely4.wixsite.com/mysite ....he is the best caster that can help you with your problems. He can also cure many disease like HIV,, DIABETIES,,CANCER,,DIARIA,, IF YOU NEED A BABY IN YOUR FAMILY AND IF YOU NEED YOUR EX LOVER LIKE YOUR EX WIFE,,GIRL FRIEND,,EX HUSBAND,,EX BOY FRIEND..

Roshni Mark said...

Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. OGUDUGU OF OGUDUGU SOLUTION TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.OGUDUGU help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.OGUDUGU SOLUTION TEMPLE through these details via; (GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM Website: http://greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com/) or call him on WHATSAPP: +2348055304321?


Cassie Wog said...

Real love spell to get ex back and Stop a Divorce or Break-Up !!!
This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the Internet on the 20TH OF April 2017, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called Dr,LOVE on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard of anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until Dr,Love did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 48 hours just as i read on the Internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr, LOVE you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his email address :(lovespiritualtemple@gmail.com ) OR call him directly on his phone number ( +233545858771 ) for any relationship problems or court case, he is also specialize in Lottery spell, am blessed to meet you Dr Love .

Ruth Moore said...



My name is Ruth Moore , Am from UK,i never believe there will ever be a solution to my relationship problem with my lover. my lover called smith Moore threw me out of his house and brought in another lady who he now feels the only best for him. until one day i receive a phone call from a friend in the city that my man is going out on a date with another woman in town, i told her i am also surprise too, because since smith Moore has left me he hardly think nor call me. so after some few days my friend called Martha called me and told me that she has found a man that is very powerful, and he is a great herbalist from Africa, truly we all knows that Africans are blessed with so much herbal voodoo powers which they use to help much people, so he told me that the man name is prophet oyinbo , that she will forward his email address for me so that i can contact him for help, so truly she sent me prophet oyinbo email address and i contacted him that faithful day. he mailed me after a great while that my man will be back to me if only i believe on his work,so after 25hrs i receive a phone call from smith Moore, and he started begging that i should please forgive him against all he had done to me.. he begged me of breaking my heart and letting the other lady a new heart. he promise me never to let go. now i and Smith Moore are now planning to get married as soon as possible. we are brought back with the great powerful love spell and blinded with prophet oyinbo spell, we are happy and glad. so i thank you sir for the great help you offer to me, because i think today this might be the only ways and means i can ever thank you of your work.. i am glad. you can contact him for a love spell today at: prophetoyinbojesus@gmail.com

Jewel Carol said...

Hey!my boyfriend has abandon me for the the past months now,
and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, i has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my boyfriend and i come back together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is happylovespell2@gmail.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 48 hours as he has promised, my boyfriend came home and his behavior was back to the man i got engage to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,once again his email him direct........
happylovespell2@gmail.com
Web site: http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/
mobile number on +2348133873774
No problem is too big for him to solve!!!!!!